Sunday, November 2, 2014
Monday, September 2, 2013
If you read any of my stuff, then you know that I use the expression "Let's Do This Thing! CTW!" It's sort of like a tag line thing. It helps keep me motivated and it also says I'm a person that wants to get things done. It's also the very same expression I used back in the 70's and 80's as the National Manager of a chain of retail stores.
Saturday, June 1, 2013
Some Stuff I've DoneIn Chronological Order, I offer this as a list of my experience. I've covered a lot of territory, and have been considered successful at all of them.
- Stock boy - retail parts store from the time I could reach the shelves until 8th grade.
- Newspaper Carrier - 5th grade through High School
- Retail Shoe Store = Top sales producer - 10th grade through High School
- Retail Shoe Store Manager - 1974-76
- Retail Shoe Store Chain General Manager (42 in my division, 128 stores total) 1976 - 1982
- Was Part of Team that created an ad that won a National Addy
- Created a follow up system that grew stores from 14 stores to 42
- Automotive Sales - Top Producer - Average Month 32 cars - Best Month 56 Cars
- Automotive F&I Manager - became top F&I manager in GMAC territory
- Automotive Used Car Manager - Never failed to meet quota in dollars or units.
- Automotive General Manager - Highly recruited when I decided to leave the business.
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
What Google+ Interactive Posts Are All About
- FTP Access to a server to host the files.
- A Gmail or Google Apps account
- Some knowledge of how to setup and make a call to a Google API
- A Text editor to edit the SwellPath Google Interactive Tool Script.
None of these skills are too terribly difficult, and your web developer can probably handle it. But if you'd prefer to use a guaranteed 24 hour turnaround to get it installed, we're here. Just order the service below. For just $100.00 you can be creating Google Interactive Posts, very quickly.
We will setup a time for installation. You must be available for installation, as we do this with you online, so that we do not need access to your Google Account. We will also help you successfully complete two interactive posts during the installation. If this isn't an option, please do not order the service, but contact us here instead to discuss other alternatives.