Below is an image of what it looked like.
So to fix this I did some research and found that +Southern Speakers had an article explaining how to remove it. After I read it I started thinking about what was really involved here, and whether or not I wanted to go into the HTML code page for the site. It's not that I don't know how, I just didn't want to have to do it. I already customized plenty. It's just another 'thing' that could go wrong. So I decided to just experiment by adding it to the CSS file. It worked. Here's how you can do the same on your site.
- Go to the Administrative area of your blogger Dashboard
- Select Template
- Select Customize
- Select the Advanced Label.
- From there add this to the CSS
The ResultsAs you can see the Static Page Title Is removed. It removes it globally, so it will no longer show up on any of your pages.
If you found this helpful, need some help with it, or just want to say hello... please use the comment section below.
Note: you should know that the method that I describe will remove ALL Titles from your pages. Use that method if you want total control over the title to you pages.